Monday, October 1, 2012

October Meal Plan

I am shocked I am getting this out on time considering the week I had last week.  I did however have a lot of down time, so I was able to work on it here and there.  I am going to try to add some ideas for the sides we would eat with each meal.  Remember, I don't make this complicated.  Sometimes I add a fruit for desert, ie strawberries or blueberries with a little bit of sugar..works for desert and fruit.  My kiddos already eat lots of fruit throughout the day, so I am really never worried about that.
Mon 1          Broccoli cheese soup and rolls
Tues 2          crockpot chicken salsa dip with chips
Wed 3          Beef strogenoff with green beans
Thurs 4         crockpot cheesy chicken spaghetti with broccoli
Fri 5             Pizza-sometimes I add a fresh salad
Sat 6            Grilled steak, rolls, corn on the cob, green beans and some fruit
Sun 7           Ranch chicken kabobs with rice and fresh cut veggies
Mon 8          Pasta alfredo with broccoli
Tues 9          xc dinner
Wed 10        crockpot chicken tacos (veggies included)
Thurs 11       crockpot mac and cheese with fresh veggies
Fri 12           Pizza-sometimes I add a fresh salad
Sat 13          worlds best chicken with green beans and rolls
Sun 14         out to eat to celebrate Bren's b-day
Mon 15        Grilled chicken burritos with fresh veggies
Tues 16        Left over loaded potato soup with rolls (frozen from last month)
Wed 17        Girls and I in Michigan for a wedding.  Boys have frozen Stoffers Meal
Thurs 18       Girls and I in Michigan for a wedding.  Boys have prepared chicken wings
Fri 19           Girls and I in Michigan for a wedding.  (Brenna's 7th birthday) Boys have Pizza
Sat 20          Girls and I in Michigan for a wedding.  Boys have frozen Stoffers Meal
Sun 21          Girls and I in Michigan for a wedding.  Boys have a frozen Stoffers Meal or leftovers
Mon 22        Sloppy joes with fresh veggies
Tues 23        Steak fajitas with veggies included
Wed 24        Jambalaya veggies included
Thurs 25       Tacos with veggies included
Fri 26            Pizza-sometimes I add a fresh salad
Sat 27           Chipotle chicken salad with veggies included
Sun 28           Sesame chicken with rice and carrots
Mon 29         Goulash
Tues 30         BLT's with fresh veggies
Wed 31       

No comments: