Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday

Happy 7th Birthday to our Brenna Caroline.  When your brother turned 7 I thought, "Cool, he is 7!"  With my oldest daughter I thought, "Oh my goodness, she is 7!"  You are kind, compassionate and love your little so much, there is nothing you would do without her.  You are every little girls best friend.  You look past what they look like or who they are friends with and you just ARE their friend...just because.  You love everything girly and can't wait for your 8th birthday to get those ears pierced.  You have really hit your stride with reading and your sister especially loves that you can read to her in bed.  You love your daddy more everyday.  You always have been a daddy's girl, but you take it to a whole different level.  I really hope it is that way when those boys are coming to ask your daddy to take you on a date.  You frustrate your mommy and daddy almost daily.  Quick temper and a read head....what can I say?  You are just like me!
Bren, you make your mommy and daddy so proud.  We look forward to watching you grow more and more into a young lady!
Happy Birthday! 



1 comment:

Joy B. said...

I can hear Brenna giggle in those photos you printed. . . we love that girl. . . God's wonderful gift to all of us. . .