Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A way to celebrate

Even though Brenna's birthday is Friday, we celebrated this past weekend while my parents were in town. The girls and I drive to Michigan tonight and are there until Sunday, so we will be doing a lot of celebrating up there.


After Aidan's football game we all met up at Chick-fil-a per Miss Bren's request.  We set up everything there and they even gave us free ice cream.  My mom, dad, my cousin Doug, his wife Angie and son Logan were able to celebrate with us.  This girl couldn't be happier!





 She wanted to ice skating, but I got the open skate hours messed up, so we went across the street to the rollerskating rink.  We had just as much fun!
My dad, Carsyn and cousin Doug
 Mom, Bren and Brad
 Hotshot, Aidan
You are never to old to hold your dad's hand! 

                                                                         Bren and I

Aidan ran into some of his buddies!

My crazy dad running into the wall.
We had such a great time!

2 comments:

The Belts said...

We had so much fun too. Thank you for letting us be part of the celebration.

Joy B. said...

How fun was that! What a great time we all had! So thankful that so many that love Brenna were able to celebrate with us! So glad none of us really got injured while rollerskating! Ha! It was quite a workout for me. . . not you or your dad. . . it was as if you just skated yesterday. . .