Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall time

I know I say this every year, but I just love this time of year!  I realized this morning that I have been taking more pictures on my phone then I have with my camera and I have not figured out how to move my pictures from my new phone to the computer.  So, I can't include all the fun fall activities we have been doing in my post.  Here goes a few...

1.  Football, football and more football!  Need I say more...
 2.  Somebody is turning 7???
 3.  Pumpkins and cute kiddos.





 4.  Somebody turned 15??  We love having family live so close now.  The kids get to enjoy time with an older cousin and get to play fun games...


 5.  Fall doesn't always bring cooler temps.  When it is warm, we are outside!



1 comment:

Joy B. said...

We were really excited to be able to enjoy a wonderful family picnic! Love the photos Angie!
love, mom