Sunday, October 21, 2012

7 years and counting

Brenna kept asking me when I was going to ask her "all those questions."  She insisted that she see what she answered last year, but I didn't let her until she was finished.  She just giggled the whole time that I interviewed her.  I don't know if she giggles when she is just excited or happy, but she also giggles and has a huge smile when she is playing defense in basketball.  It is hilarious!  She has the basketball defense shuffle down to near perfection for a 7 year old, but she can't wipe that smile off her face and "look mean."  I will try to get a picture of it sometime during the season.  Anyways, here is the interview from my 7 year old....

Mom (M)- What is your favorite color?
Brenna (B)- Silver, because it has sparklilies in it and has gray in it and I like that color too.
M-What is your favorite food?
B-Mommy's homemade mac and cheese
M-What is your favorite song?
B-"Call me maybe" by Carly Rae
M-What do you want to do when you are Mommy's age?
B-A mommy and gymnastics coach.
M-What is your favorite activity to do in school?
B-Science!
M-Why?
B-It is now a special in our school and we have a new science lab and we learn lots of new things.  (This is pretty cool...I would have loved this in elementary school!)
M-What about your least favorite?
B-The daily 5.  (Not sure what this is, but she had that "gross" look on her face!)
M-Who is your best friend.
B-I changed it.  It use to be Gabby, and now it is Olivia.  (I think it changes every week.)
M-What do you love about your brother?
B-He is sweet.....sometimes!
M-Your sister?
B-She plays with me all the time.  (This is an understatement people..these girls are glued at the hip.  I only play it will be that way when they are teenagers!)
M-What is your favorite thing to do at church?
B-Singing and singing, "Jesus is a good friend."
M-What makes you happy?
B- When people are kind.
M-What makes you sad?
B-When people are mean to me.
M-What do you love about Daddy?
B-(While giggling with a huge smile...) He is my favorite daddy in the whole world!
M-What do mommy and daddy do? 
B-Daddy coaches basketball and mommy does chores.  (Really?!!?)
M-What is your favorite restaurant?
B-Taco Bell
M-What don't you like to do?
B-Homework!
M-If you could be a dog or a cat, what would you be?
B-Dog, because I had a pet dog and they get to go inside.
M-What do you look forward to most about being 7?
B-Learning bigger and larger words.  (Interesting...we had just talked about this in her conference about using more complex words in her writing.)
M-If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
B-Papa and Grammie's
M-Do you think you are going to get married and have kids?
B-Yes mom!  I have no idea, maybe 3 kids.

Add caption
M-What is your favorite memory from this year?
B-Winning one of my soccer games!

Here is to another year!  You have got to love this girl!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

I love. .love. .love the comments our sweet Brenna made. What would our world be like without her in it. Dad and I are so blessed to enjoy our 3 Kudlas darlings. :)
love, mom