Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Check this out

This is a site I am now using for all kinds of organizational stuff. If you know me, you know that I love anything that makes my life easier! Among many things, you can put your calender in it and color code for each person, make a grocery list on it and than call a number (when you forget the list at home) and it is read to you over the phone (or you can have it sent to your phone via text message). The best part of all this is that it is FREE.

Check it out at http://www.cozi.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks cool. I'm always looking for new ways to get organized. Can't wait to check it out.

The Kenyons said...

Awesome thanks girl!! Looking forward to seeing you friday

Minde Herbert said...

Great info! (So glad I stumbled across your blog today!) We use something called Big Tent to get us organized. Check it out at www.bigtent.com. We use it for our moms of multiples club (I have twins!) plus I use it for our neighborhood parents group. It has a calendar, an online e-mail forum (like Yahoo! Groups), a place to announce outings (like Evite) and much more. Who knew that getting organized could be fun and easy?! Post any more cool tips that you have! Love your blog!