Sunday, September 21, 2008

5 Months

Is it Sunday evening already? My weeks seem to fly by so fast! Having the days so structured now with Aidan in school everyday, dance and gymnastics on one day, swimming on another, picking Aidan up from school, lunch, dinner and everything in between...now I start it all over. Now, I really have to say that everything couldn't be going more smoothly, but "they" (whoever "they" are) were not kidding when "they" said time really does move faster as your kids get older. Carsyn is just over 5 months and changing so quickly. Did my other 2 grow this quickly? I just want it to slow down. I love this age she is at. Here are a few of my favorites (beware that there are a couple naked baby shots).......

HER SMILE......

she smiles at just about anything and everyone!
HER KISSES......

with mouth wide open. Lots of slobber and lots of love!

HER ATTEMPTS AT CRAWLING.....

hence my reason for time to start slowing down. She loves to do this naked. I guess it is more freedom to move! Adorable though!

HER ADORABLE FACES AT THE CAMERA......

She is now sitting for a good period of time before tipping over. She would prefer to be on her hands and knees trying to crawl. (I had to put the shirt there for her protection.)

Have a WONDERFUL week. Enjoy all the small moments of life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! She is getting more and more adorable!!! We love you sweet Carsyn!! Grammy and Papa

The Kenyons said...

I just can't get over how big she is!! Time does go by so fast, it is so sad!! Enjoy these moments!

Anonymous said...

We seriously need to get our two little ones together and let them play! I am getting sad that Landon is about to be 7 months...that's closer to his 1st birthday than not. Goodness, time does go by too fast!