Friday, October 3, 2008

My favorite season

I absolutely love Fall in Georgia. I can take the 70 degree weather all year round. There are many things about the month of October and November that I love. Enjoy some news photos as well as some old ones!


#1 I love the cool mornings. Those mornings that you have to wear a light coat outside, but then don't have to wear it later in the day. (I can not claim this next picture. It is beautiful though!)


#2 I really do love football season. I am not crazy about having to sit and watch football all weekend, but there is something about my competitive side that wants to watch it and cheer for my team. Plus football food is always good! (Although the kids are decked out in USC and Georgia clothes, we really are U of Michigan and Western Michigan U fans all the way.)




#3 I love being able to spend time outside without having to find the nearest shade. I can open my back door and the kids could play outside in the driveway for hours.


#4 I love all the color changes. Living in the North Georgia Mountains, you can get some of the most breathtaking views of the colors changing.


#5 What I love most about Fall is spending so much time as a family going apple picking, hiking by the rivers, baking and just enjoying each others company before the craziness of basketball season starts.

I am so blessed!
I hope you have a wonderful Fall!


On a side note...if you haven't taken a night out with your husband/wife lately, please go see the movie "Fireproof." It is awesome! Here is the website for info: www.fireproofthemovie.com

2 comments:

Kate said...

Those are great pics! Carsyn is so dang cute and so tiny!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved your comments and pictures, both old and new. Love the photo with Uncle Drew and Aidan. Brenna looks adorable as a Bulldog cheerleader.