Monday, October 27, 2008

Mountain weekend at Lake Nottely



















We had the opportunity to stay at a beautiful house on Lake Nottely this past weekend. My parents and my brother Drew were able to drive in as well. We had so much that we will probably try to get this house or one of the 3 they rent out for a week during the year. Although all 3 kids were getting sick and Aidan was already on medicine and our car battery went dead before we headed into town on Saturday....we all had so much fun relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather and colors. Basketball season officially starts today and so we were all in need of some family time because it is few and far between for the next 4 months.




















My mom and dad enjoying a canoe ride around the my fingers in the lake. You can see the awesome rays of sun shining down on the lake.

























Carsyn enjoying the weather. (I love her dimples...just like her brother!)

















It was Aidan's turn in the canoe with Daddy.



















The family out on the deck of the house overlooking the lake.























I can't show you all the pictures, because one will be our Christmas shot, but here is one my mom took of Brad, the kids, my brother and I.































Brad captured this beautiful sunset while out on the canoe with Drew and Aidan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! i can't believe how much older Aidan is looking - crazy! looks like such a fun weekend! where was it?

Angie said...

megan-Lake Nottely is just north of Blairsville, GA right on the TN/North Carolina boarder.

The Kenyons said...

So pretty looks like ya'll had a great weekend!