Monday, June 9, 2008

Sweet smiles

Carsyn started smiling a couple weeks ago, but I have not been able to get it caught on camera. Finally, she and I were in the kitchen the other night by ourselves, and she was just talking up a storm. She loves to be in the kitchen while I am cooking. I have the radio on and she just looks at all the lights and what is going on around her. Here she is getting a little excited that I am talking to her. (She is now 7 weeks old)


The huge grin with a bit of a giggle!

Say cheese!


Many of you say that she looks like Brenna, but I think in this picture, she looks just like her brother!


Hope these pictures made you smile! She is such a joy! :)

4 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

I think she looks like Aidan also. she looks so big what are you feeding her:-)?

Anonymous said...

I have always thought that she looks like Aidan. She has Brenna's hair, but a face like her big bro! Such a handsome guy to take after, too! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - her looks have changed so much and we just saw her Memorial Day weekend! What an adorable smile!!! She reminds me of Aidan!! What a blessing it is to watch all of our grandchildren grow and develop into wonderful little people.

Kate said...

OMG! She is getting so big and she looks just like the rest of you!!!!