Monday, June 30, 2008

A little bit of info

This was on my friend Amber and Ashley's blog. Thought you might enjoy! I would love to see your responses!

A is for age:
I turned 28 in February.

B is for burger of choice:
I love "bubba" burgers on our backyard grill with mustard, mayo, ketchup, lettuce and pickles

C is for what kind of car you drive:

Most of the time in is our 1997 Mit. Monterro, or when driving a long distance, it is our 2001 Volkswagen Jetta.

D is for your dog’s name:
JJ is our 10 year old black lab

E is for essential item you use everyday:
toothpaste! I hate morning breath!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
"Wipe out"...hilarious and sorry to say but the "Bachelorette".

G is for favorite game:
I love any kind of group games or Phase 10 or Skipbo

H is for Hometown:
Portage, Michigan

I is for instruments you play:
I use to play piano

J is for favorite juice:
I love Cran anything

K is for whose butt you’d like to kick:
That lady on MARTA the other night who had a rude comment about my children.

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
The delicious McDonald's...yummy! ;)

M is for your favorite Muppet:
I love Miss Piggy!

N is for Number of Piercings:
only 2. Ouch!

O is for overnight hospital stays:
Just for my 3 children's births

P is for people you were with today:
Brad, Aidan, Brenna and Carsyn

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
What is that?

R is for biggest regret:
I don't think I have regrets. Some of my choices and decisions were not the best, but I always have learned from them!

S is for status:
Married to Bradley

T is for time you woke up today:
Because we didn't go to bed until 2 am...I was up at around 10am.

U is for what you consider unique:

All my children's long second toe on both feet. (They got it from their daddy)

V is for vegetable you love:
Broccoli and greenbeans.

W is for worst habit:
Eating to many sweets and that includes soda.

X is for x-rays you’ve had:
Wow, lots! My wrist when it was broken, my tailbone when it was cracked, fingers, chest and face

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
So far, for breakfast, Organic honey nut Cheerios, and for lunch hot dogs on the grill.

Z is for zodiac sign:

Aquarius

TAG YOU'RE IT! What do the ABC's reveal in you???

1 comment:

Stephanie Perdue said...

I enjoyed reading your ABC's. I did mine and posted the list. I changed a few. Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.