Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My parents came into town this weekend and for a Father's Day surprise, we took my dad and Brad to Six Flags over Georgia. We are such rollarcoaster buffs, and miss going to Cedar Point every summer. We had taken Aidan here when he was about 7 months old and thought it was time to go back. Although the clouds covered the sky most of the day, it was still quite warm. Carsyn was great and slept most of the day in the stroller. One person would watch her (and sometimes Brenna) and the rest would go jump up on the rides. Aidan rode more than anyone else. He is over most of the height requirements of 42 inches. Our little man even rode an upside down rollarcoaster. Wow, he was so brave!

Brenna getting ready to take off on her first "big girl" ride.


Aidan and "Gamma" in line for a ride.


Sweet Carsyn Joy sleeping in the stroller.


Aidan and Brenna first in line for an airplane ride.


After a long, fun filled, exhausting day, the kids fell asleep on the car ride home.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
What did you do for Father's Day?

5 comments:

Ally said...

How awesome. I can't wait until Peyton is old enough for roller coasters. I love them!

Anonymous said...

I think it's YOU who is brave taking Carsyn to Six Flags. I'm definitely not that brave! It looks like y'all had a fun day. We spent Father's Day with Scott's family; it was nice and relaxing...extra hands to hold and play with our babies!!! :)

Stephanie Perdue said...

You guys amaze me. I don't think I will try six flags any time soon.

Anonymous said...

wow, so cool that he loves the roller coasters - i'm impressed! happy (belated) father's day! looks like a great time!

Kate said...

I'm so jealous! I haven't been to six flags in soooo long. I love roller coasters. Brenna looks more and more like you every day!