Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My baby boy!



Aidan Bradley is 4 1/2 today. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Having a 7 week old and a 2 1/2 year old as well, you realize how fast the time really does go. I am going to blink and he will be graduating from high school. In the last few months, I have started to slow down and cherish these times a bit more than I did a few years ago. Some days I may struggle to get through the day (any mom can tell you that) but, we all have to remember that these days will soon pass. Some of these pictures are from last year, but just show his adorable smile with those dimples that will melt your heart.




Some things you may not know about Aidan....


1. He loves numbers. From the time he could line his cars across the
floor, he would be counting them and making sure everyone was there. He can count to 100 forward and than backwards. When we are driving in the car he tells us every number he sees. He has taught Brenna how to count to 10..."1, 2 3, 8, 9, 10, 13" she says. (ok, so she is not quite there yet)


2. He loves any kind of sport. Well, you probably could have guessed that coming from our families, but he would watch anything you put him in front and he would cheer on the one with the largest number in front of them. (except for golf)


3. He wants to be a teacher. Maybe because his daddy and Grandma are. If you ask him what he wants to do...he says that he wants to "teach and coach like Daddy."


4. He is a snuggle bug. That is what we call it in our house. From the time he was a baby..he is happiest when laying in your arms. Brad and I still love it!


5. His sister is his "best friend." He asked me the other day if he could marry Brenna. I told him that he could not marry his sister and his response was, "Why not Mommy, she is my best friend?"


6. He loves the water! Again, if you know our family you probably wouldn't be surprised. Thanks to my mom, he started swimming last summer on his own. He throws his goggles on, takes a running jump and off he goes.


7. He has an amazing determination and will! When he says he is going to do something, don't hold him back! Back in October, he told us that he didn't want his training wheels on his bike anymore. Brad and I were hesitant at first, but with in a day, he was riding a 2 wheeler up and down our street.


8. He loves music. Especially Rascal Flatts. He plays air guitar and air piano while in the car and hanging out at home.



We are so amazed by this little boy everyday! He is amazing blessing and we know that we are going to continue to learn from him as the years pass. We love you Aidan!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet, wonderful pictures of Aidan! They help show the inner personality of our sweet grandson, Aidan. We are all "richer" having him in our lives!! Love, mom and dad

Anonymous said...

wow, 4 1/2 - i didn't realize he and Ansley were so close in age. it always seems like so much more when they are younger, doesn't it? so cute, and fun to learn more about Aidan's personality! :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable post! I loved the list...I think I will do with that with Jace in the scrapbook I am doing for him. I hated that we missed you at the party...I would love to get the boys together sometime this summer.

Kate said...

Yep, Sydney's marrying him.