Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time to party

This picture explains the rest......My parents and a couple close friends were able to make it out on Sunday to celebrate Carsyn's birthday. We had a garden themed party and had to barbecue because of the fantastic weather.
I made the cake this year and I was pretty happy with how it turned out. We didn't have any left after my team came over that evening...so I guess everyone thought it was tasty.

Carsyn blowing her candle out.
This picture...well..... the baby my parents gave her is a bit animated to say the least. You can tell by my face.
This girl is so happy.
The kids put their hand prints on a pot they could take home with tomato seeds.
Hamilton, Mark and my dad working on his pot.
Hamilton and Carsyn
Ana Lora playing outside.
Love this picture of Ana Lora's brother Hudson climbing the playset outside.
This picture cracks me up. This is what always happens when you try to take pictures of a group of kids.

What a wonderful day it was!

4 comments:

Joy B. said...

We had a fun, memorable afternoon at Carsyn's party! It's hard to believe Carsyn is 2! Where did the time go? LOVE the photo of your reaction to Carsyn's new babydoll that we got her. :) Hope she loves playing with it. Love, mom

Amber said...

So fun! Hated to have missed it, but I'm so glad Carsyn had a wonderful party. Love the cake!!!

Unknown said...

My poor child. Mark told me to be expecting this picture. Sweet thing was so sleepy...at least he was sitting for you :) Hate I had to miss it, but glad my boys had fun!

The Kenyons said...

Where does the time go? Can't believe she is 2!