Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

The week before Easter is always filled up with lots of fun things to do. One of them is to visit Brenna's school for their Easter party. The kids participate in an egg hunt which is always a great time for a picture. She is growing up so fast! This is her last egg hunt at this school. Carsyn's turn is next year.We drove over to my parents for the weekend. Aidan is staying for the whole week to enjoy some Grammie and Papa time for spring break.
Aidan decorating some Easter eggs.....We did our own egg hunt at my parents this year instead of battling with crowds of people. The kids had a blast.
Grammie and the kids
This Easter Sunday, more than ones in the past have made me realize the importance of these times together as a family.
I love these three babies. Although they are difficult to get to look in the same direction to take 1 picture, they still make me smile everyday!
Papa, Grammie and the kids.


3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you all had fun! The girls' dresses are super cute. :)

Stephanie Perdue said...

These are great pictures. I really like the green.

Joy B. said...

I enjoyed having the egg hunt at the house this year and not dealing with the HUGE crowds. Hope you all did too. Love, mom