Friday, November 20, 2009

Love it

We live about 15 minutes from this beautiful place! We love taking the kids there and on this particular day, Brad was teaching drivers ed, so I decided to take all 3 by myself to hike. They did great and listened to directions well. Carsyn was able to climb the first 175 stairs by herself. For all of you who don't live in Georgia, this is a different place than the last set of pictures. We are so blessed to have all these beautiful sights around us to visit! One of the many reasons why we love living in Georgia!

I am off to take the kids to the beach for 6 days and than off to my parents for 4. Looking forward to the vacation. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving spending it with people you love!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love Amicalola falls! I'm impressed Carsyn made it so far...and how do you know? Were you counting???!

Hope the beach is fun and semi-relaxing. ;) You're a brave mama!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stephanie Perdue said...

Love all of the pictures. Makes me wish we could go there.

Joy B. said...

I'm so proud of you Angie! You don't hesitate to take the kids on adventures by yourself. I know that Brad would have loved to be there but sometimes it just doesn't work out. The kids are learning to LOVE Georgia's scenic areas. I loved the photo of the kids hand in hand! Have fun at Leslie's and we'll see you in a few days. Drive safely, Love, mom