Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like....

there are more leaves in my yard than I can rake. No I am not singing a Christmas song just yet, but I will tell you that since it is November I would tease you with a beginning to a song. We did spend a beautiful afternoon in our yard raking and blowing leaves. It's quite a job at the Kudlas house considering how large our yard is and that we are in the woods.
Here are a few other things we have been up to...
Brenna had her Hallelujah party at school with her new class. She is fitting right in and has made a great transition. Here they are decorating some pumpkins.

Our yearly tradition on the 31st is to go to some of our friends parents house, have some yummy dinner and than take the kids trick-or-treating. They have 3 girls all right around the same age as our babies, so it makes it even more fun. We realized it is the first year that neither Kate or I have been pregnant. Hooray for that! Here is the gang ready to go out. You can see it in Aidan's face. "I would like to go get candy and not take pictures, please." Aidan, aka Dog and Sydney, aka Dorthy are 5, Brenna, aka fairy, princess, butterfly is 4, Addyson, aka Arial is 3, Carsyn, aka ducky is 18 months and Rylin, aka chicken is 7 months.

Not only was it freezing last night, but it was raining. The kids didn't care, but we had to add extra clothing to their costumes.

I almost forgot the important make-up.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Rylin in the stroller.
After church today we went out to a local horse farm to watch an equestrian competition. Brad likes to support all his students in their different activities and the kids like going to see all this fun, different sports. I don't know much about English riding, so it was fascinating to learn more about it. The kids got a kick out of petting the horses and watching them jump.

One of our riders getting ready to head out.

Brenna getting a good view.
Love this picture with their daddy even though they all got bit dirty.

Have a great week and soak up all the sunshine!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

As always the pictures of the kids are adorable! Loved seeing the Halloween pictures! I can almost hear them giggling! The picture of Brad and the kids is GORGEOUS!!! That needs to be blown up and framed!!! (I did notice Brenna's dirty knee :) Love, mom