Sunday, November 15, 2009

A favorite place

Last weekend we took the kids down to one of our favorite places near our house. It is a pull off on the side of a road that we found many years ago exploring. You can hike down to the river and watch fishermen or take some beautiful pictures. We have taken many of our Christmas pics here over the years. That day some fly fishermen were busy catching fish. The kids enjoyed watching them. The county has recently build a path down by the river for people to walk or run on.

4 comments:

Amber said...

The shot of you and Brenna is a "framer" for sure! Love it!

And...I'm pretty sure I know where your spot is. I think Scott has fished there a few times in his day. ;)

The Kenyons said...

I love these pictures!

Karin Coibion said...

Great pictures! I love a good hike by a river- being by water is so calming.

Joy B. said...

I can hear the kids excitement and the sound of the river from here. Loved the peaceful photos and the shots of the kids with you and Brad! Adorable! Love, mom