Monday, May 4, 2009

My team

Many of you know that I have been coaching the Central high school gymnastics team for the last 5 years. I have just never posted about them yet and thought I would show you a group of girls I am so proud of and so proud to coach! They had a great year against many odds (including some major injuries) and even though we are graduating 4 girls, we have a young team that has so much potential and drive. It makes it so much fun to coach a team that wants to learn and wants to improve. Here are a few pictures from the season.
Congrats to Sarah, who made it to state on floor, even with a sprained ankle.

Julie and Mary are two of the other coaches I am blessed to coach with along with Laurie who is our school rep from Central. I thank them for letting me be apart of this!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

Angie, the pictures of the gymnastics team are awesome and the action shots of the girls turned out great!! We're proud of you and the guidance, love and friendship you are sharing with these young women. This is just the beginning of their lives and they will remember these days fondly for years to come!! Love, mom