Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring time fun and visitors

My dear friend Leslie was in town for a conference this past week, so the girls and I had to meet up with her for lunch. We always try to take advantage of even those short times we can see each other and catch up.







































Aidan and Brenna were invited to their friend Sydney's 5th birthday party. It was at a horse farm in Cumming. The kids had a blast riding the horses. They were even decorated just for the party. Carsyn was all pumped about seeing the "doggies" as she calls them. (Everything walking on 4 legs is a dog to her right now.)
































After the party, the kids and I drove to SC to my parents to visit an old friend of ours in town from Texas for a few weeks for business. My mom use to watch Christine and her 2 brothers everyday when they were little. Christine was as young as Brenna when she first started coming to our house. It has been about 6 years since I saw her and it was great to catch up. We were a bit tired after staying up until 1 am talking and laughing. My brother was also able to come over for dinner and visit together. We hope to see her again soon!
I had to throw in this sweet shot of Aidan and Carsyn walking down the sidewalk at my parents house. She loves to walk everywhere.
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

Loved seeing the photos of the kids on the horses at the birthday party. Lots of fun for them! Also loved seeing Leslie and the pictures of Christine with our family. She is a dear girl and it was so much fun to hear her talk about her job. It sure was lots of fun to have everyone together on Saturday evening (except for Bradley :) Love, mom