Thursday, January 12, 2012

Monthly menu

There are some people in the past that have requested me to send them ideas from my monthly meal plan or just the meal plan itself. I have decided to post it monthly, thanks to my Aunt Denise who gave me the idea. If you have any questions or are interested in a recipe, just message me back and I can give you them. If they have an "al" by them, it means that it comes from allrecipes.com. Awesome website for any recipe. I will do a better job at posting it the first of the month. You will also see some blank spots. During basketball season, many evenings are spent at a highschool and many have hospitality rooms with food in them. Then, I don't have to cook anything. Sometimes our business gets in the way, ie we are running late..and then we just pick something up, but this is rare. I also have notes when I am gone and I have to make food ahead of time. Fridays are most always pizza. Whether it be store bought frozen or picked up from a restaurant. You will also see lots of crock pot dinners-these save my life. One more note-I always add veggies (my kids LOVE raw veggies) and either a fruit or bread, maybe both.
ENJOY!
Dec/Jan 2012 (Brad gets paid the last Friday of the month, so our grocery budget is based around that)
Tues 28 chicken wings
Wed 29 b-ball game
Thur 30 b-ball game
Fri 31 chicken florentine casserole -al
Sat 1 chipotle crusted porkloin-al
Sun 2 (in FL-make ahead) easy chicken noodle soup-al
Mon 3 spaghetti (in FL)
Tues 4 BLT's (in FL)
Wed 5 chicken and rice bake
Thur 6 beef strogenoff
Fri 7 pizza
Sat 8 chicken Parmesan casserole-al
Sun 9 grilled hamburgers
Mon 10 baked chicken nuggets
Tues 11 left over chicken taco soup
Wed 12 broccoli cheese soup
Thur 13 slow cooker pulled pork-al
Fri 14 pizza (out of town)
Sat 15 (make ahead-out of town) chicken potpie
Sun 16 Lasagna (out of town)
MOn 17 slow cooker Italian chicken alfredo-al
Tues 18 tuna pitas
Wed 19 goulash
Thur 20 slow cooker chicken tortilla soup-al
Fri 21 pizza
Sat 22 slow cooker chicken and dumplings-al
Sun 23 sloppy joes
Mon 24 slow cooker chicken strogenoff-al
Tues 25quesadillas
Wed 26 mac and cheese and hotdogs
Thur 27
Fri 28

2 comments:

Angie said...

I just realize the days are off-Oh well!

Joy B. said...

Many of the dinner menu ideas sound yummy. . pulled pork and chicken and dumplings to name just a couple. . yum. I will definately check out the website. Love, mom