Monday, January 30, 2012

February Meals

You will notice that I repeat many recipes that were eaten last month and once in a while I throw in a new recipe. Remember that the "AL" stands for allrecipes.com
Mon Jan 30 chicken potpie
Tues Jan 31 b-ball game
Wed Feb 1 chicken strogenoff
Thur 2nd BLT's
Fri 3rd senior night-b-ball game
Sat 4th Pizza
Sun 5th Super bowl-wings
Mon 6th slow cooker chicken tortilla soup
Tues 7th Tacos in pasta shells -AL
Wed 8th spaghetti and meatsauce
Thur 9th crock pot Pot roast
Fri 10th Pizza
Sat 11th Bratts
Sun 12th no peek chicken
Mon 13th crockpot mexican chicken
Tues 14th Valentines Day-steak
Wed 15th chicken lasagna
Thur 16th out to dinner -my birthday
Fri 17th Pizza
Sat 18th grilled cheese and tomato soup
Sun 19th chicken and broccoli-AL
Mon 20th Potato soup-AL
Tues 21st chicken Parmesan casserole-AL
Wed 22nd Baked porkchops -AL
Thur 23rd baked slow cooker chicken-AL
Fri 24th pizza
Sat 25th
Sun 26th
Mon 27th
Tues 28th
Wed 29th

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

yum . . I wish I could be as organized with my meals. . good for your family. love, mom