Friday, January 13, 2012

GO GREEN

Most times you would never hear Go Green come out of the mouths of the Kudlas family..with only one exception...when they play Georgia. We could not say no to these tickets. The Outback Bowl was in Tampa, Florida on January 2nd. Aidan and I ventured down to Florida for the awesome triple overtime game in which MI State WON! My Grandma lives 30 miles from the stadium and my Uncle and Aunt were in town from Michigan, so we also got to visit family.


My Uncle Bill (my dad's oldest brother) and my Aunt Denise.

Outside Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.


MI States coach leads the players into the stadium. You can only imagine what Aidan's eyes looked like as he watched them walk in.
Enjoying swim time at Great Grandma's pool.

These are times that I will never forget. We made some awesome memories!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

So glad that Carrie was able to get these tickets to you. What fun memories! Love, mom