Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to school

We are back to school!
Alarms went off at 6 am Monday morning and these two jumped out of bed! Mommy on the other hand was a bit slower considering the long day I had on Sunday. (More on that in a later post) I am so proud of these two. Aidan is thrilled to be in 1st grade. He has done such a great job this week at watching over his sister and making sure she feels comfortable at school. Brenna started pre-K at the "big girl" school...Coal Mountain elementary. So loves being able to finally ride to work with Daddy and Aidan in the morning. She loves her teacher and loves all the new responsibility. Carsyn and I have been enjoying these last few days together, although she a bit sad she doesn't have her playmates.

2 comments:

Joy B. said...

I pray that they never loose their excitement for school. I can see the anticipation on their faces! Love, mom

Amber said...

They look so grown up! Glad they are enjoying it!!!