Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Movie night

I really have done an awful job at putting blog posts up this month in comparison to the past few months. I guess there has not been to many exciting things going on at our house. Between as many as 6 basketball games a week and my gymnastics season has started at Central, I am surprise I have done as many as I have.
We did however have a wonderful Saturday at home. We decided to have a movie night. The kids watched "Igor" and then later Brad and I watched a movie when the kids went to bed. We enjoyed quesadillas, popcorn and chocolate pie. (I didn't say a healthy movie night!) Here they are sitting on their floor cushions, eating their dinner and enjoying the movie.
Carsyn loves cheese quesadillas. Yes, she actually sat there and ate 1 whole cheese quesadilla. I love this shot of her little fingers grabbing the food. She only uses her left hand. Maybe she will be like her daddy and brother.
A few times she looked up to see what was going on in the movie. (Poor 3rd child..she doesn't have a floor cushion yet.)

3 comments:

EAJan678 said...

I saw you signed up for GroupLink :) I didn't realize you were thinking about coming. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

The Kenyons said...

Love the new pictures! Looks like my kind of movie night!

Kate said...

Cute! My girls loved quesadillas at that age too!! How funny! I still love them. I miss you guys.