Monday, January 19, 2009

3 in one

There are a few things to recap at the Kudlas house.

#1 I just had to post this adorable picture taken of the kids a couple weeks ago with their Michigan gear on. We are going to frame it and send it to Aunt Michelle who is working on her Masters degree at U of M. Yeah, I know they did horrible in football this year..but GO BLUE!
















#2 I realized this weekend that I had not taken any basketball shots this year. Brad is in his 8th year of coaching at North Forsyth HS. This is his 3rd year coaching girls. My parents were in town this weekend, so they were able to hold Carsyn while I took some pictures. Aidan is the water boy for the JV games, so he stays pretty entertained. Brenna loves to talk to all the parents and siblings and Carsyn...I try really hard to not let her fall down the bleachers. Our "little bug" as we call her or the kids call her "Carzilla" turned 9 months yesterday and she is only days from walking. She is so much fun to have in our house! She loves to clap her hand and cheer, "DADADADA" at the games.
My dad watched the girls later Saturday evening and my mom and I were able to go see "Hairspray" at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. This place is absolutely beautiful. If you live in Atlanta, I highly recommend going and seeing a show there. We had so much fun having a girls night out! We forgot to take a picture of us all dressed up. Opps. O well!
#3 I haven't done "Monday memories" in a while so I thought I would add this in. My mom and I are working on a project for my Grandparents for the 75 birthday in March. Here is a shot of my Grandpa on one of his boats and my Grandma in high school.
























Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love reading your blog to see the latest pictures. Kinda funny since we just left your house on Sunday. :) I love it that you included grandma and grandpa's pictures. I found several more that I think we should use and we'll send them along. Love, mom