Thursday, December 4, 2008

5 YEARS OLD!






Happy Birthday to our Aidan Bradley who turned 5 officially at 12:24 pm today. Time has flown by today just like the last 5 years, but I had to post a birthday message about Aidan! It has been a sort of surreal day for me thinking about my first born and only son being 5 years old. It really seems so old to me.
5 means you can show your age with your whole hand, 5 means kindergarten, 5 means you can ride your bike a little bit farther down the street, 5 means you can stay up a little bit later on Friday nights, 5 means you learn to love more and have more interests and 5 doesn't mean that you can snuggle less with your Mommy!






Here are 5 things (among many) that I love about Aidan.....
1. I love the way he loves his sisters.
2. I love the way he tells stories.
3. I love the way he gets excited when he sees his Daddy come home after a long day.
4. I love that he is so determined and driven to learn something and never gives up.
5. I love that he loves to try new things and goes at it with out hesitation.

There are many nights when my children are asleep that I go up to their rooms after they are fast asleep and pray at their bedside. When I enter Aidan's room, he is still in the same position we left him in when he went to bed. His arms are up over his head with his cherished "Ro Ro" at his side and he never flinches when I walk to his bedside. He looks so peaceful! I am so thankful that God has put Aidan in our lives. We are so blessed!
Happy Birthday my little man!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, so sweet! can't believe how grown up he is looking! happy 5th birthday Aidan! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great entry! I really enjoy seeing him in Large Group! Such an awesome little boy!!!!