Thursday, October 20, 2011

Interview with a 6 year old

Brenna and I were finally able to sit down this week and go through our yearly interview. She loves to talk just about anything. She always adds a bit of spice to anything she does. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. This shows everything about her personality.

She is 3 and loving every minute of it.
Mommy (M)- What is your favorite color?

Brenna (B)-Gold, because I like it and that is it!

M-What do you want to be when you grow up?

B-A dancer

M-What is your favorite thing to do at school?

B-Play on the playground.

M-What is your least favorite thing to do at school?

B-Learn and read. (I give her that look...) and then she says, "Well, I don't know." (What did I tell you about that spice?)
M-What is your favorite thing to do at church?

B-Sing

M-What is your favorite food?

B-Mac and cheese

M-What makes you happy?

B-Mommy and Daddy! (How sweet is that.)

M-What are you looking forward to most about being 6?

B-Reading. (Isn't that her least favorite thing to do at school?)

M-What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?

B-Go on date nights.

M-What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?

B-Going to get our nails done. (She did this on her birthday and she got to pick a friend to go with us. It was so cute!)

M-What do you dislike?

B-Potatoes

M-What is your favorite thing about Aidan?

B-That he plays football.

M-What is your favorite thing about Carsyn?

B-That I can play with her!

M-What is your favorite thing about Mommy?

B-She cooks me dinner.

M-What is your favorite thing about Daddy?

B-He goes to work. (I talk to tell them that Daddy is so special because he supports the family so mommy can stay home with them...so I guess that doesn't seem so mean. She really is a daddy's girl!)

M-Would you rather be a dog or a cat?
B-Cat

M-Why?

B-Because cats chase dogs. (Just so you know, we don't have cats at our house, just 1 old dog!)

We love this girl! Even with all that spice she adds to our life...we just couldn't imagine it without her in it!

2 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

Your kiddos are all so stinkin' big and grown up. I can't believe that Brenna is 6 already. Time sure does fly! Glad to see that you are all doing well. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I think that we are the only ones that still blog:-)

Joy B. said...

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Brenna's comments!! She truly is a unique,sweet and loving little girl. Her little giggles and interesting comments always make dad and I smile. Love, mom