Monday, September 19, 2011

Apple time

One of the best things about living in Georgia in the fall driving up to the mountains to pick apples. Off to my favorite apple orchard Mercier Orchards in Blue Ridge. Our friends the Jarrard's went along with us to check it out. I am sure more apples were eaten between the 7 kids, but I did manage to pick 3 bags full and I plan to head back in the next couple weeks for some "Pink Ladies."





The girls

The boys


On the baking agenda... apple pies, apple sauce, apple bread....

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

So cute to see everyone at the orchard. Hope Kate and the kids enjoyed the orchard. Visiting orchards is so wonderful and the memories it brings back fill my heart with love. Hope you still have those memories of Great Grandpa, his tractor and the apples. Love, mom