Saturday, June 25, 2011

3 little fishies...

My 3 little fishies (I will call them A, B, and C) are hard at work....
We are about 1/2 way through the swim season and their goggle eyes and tan lines prove it.

My "A" little fish is shaving seconds off his time every time he gets in the pool. He swam a 50 yard free in 45 seconds today and got 2nd overall vs. 25 7/8 year old boys. He swam at 25 yard free in 19:04 and placed second overall vs. 46 7/8 year olds. I guess swimming 70 laps a day at practice is helping.

My "B" little fish is not only amazing her mommy and daddy, but her coaches as well. When I pick her up from practice everyday, she has gone farther and learned more in that one hour! She hasn't looked back after placing 1st in her first race. She is working so hard, "B" is eating like a horse and sleeping like a rock. She is looking forward to racing her brother soon!

My "C" fish is my cheerleader fish. She has gone to every practice and every meet to watch her brother and sister to cheer them on. The coaches can't wait for "C" to show her stuff in a couple years. As for now, she is learning to blow bubbles.


"A" and "B" fish
"B" fish
"B" fish and a close buddy "I" fish swimming next to her.

"C" fish helping sissy get out after race.


Pink swim cap="B" fish

I love this picture of Coach Stephanie, with Brad and "C" fish as "B" finishes her first race.

Yeah!


Ready, set, GO!

breaststroke


Go my little fishies!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

I LOVE those little fishies!! They are swimming so well. . . we are so thankful God has blessed them with strength and determination to swim. Swimming strong runs in our genes. . :)