Sunday, December 5, 2010

Interview with a 7 year old

Before we start the interview, Aidan insists on looking at the questions and answers from last year. He was denyed access..so the interview begins...Mommy (M)-What is your favorite color?

Aidan (A)- Yellow

M-Why?

A-Because I like Michigan and it is better than black.

M-What is your favorite food?

A-Your mac and cheese with hotdogs and peas in it.

M-What food do you dislike?

A-Grilled kabbobs, because of the huge onions.

M-(Not known to Aidan, but I hate the onions too! I only put them on there to help season the meat.)

M-What do you want to be when you grow up?

A-Football player is what I am thinking about in college.

M-What about after?

A-Teacher

M-Where?

A-1st grade at Coal Mountain.

M- Wow, you have really thought about that. What college do you want to go to?

A-GA State

M-WHAT?

A-Well, because they had a first year football team this year and they were awful and I can make them better.

M-And?

A-Of course, Michigan.

M-What do you like about school?

A-Math and special projects.

M-(They are traveling around the world learning about Chirstmas in other countries.)

M-What do you like to do at home and with your sisters?

A-Playing with my football characters and finding Jackson (this is our "elf on a shelf"). I also like to play soccer with my sisters.

M-If you could take a trip anywhere, where would it be?

A-To Germany, because it has been a long time since I got to go there and see Alex.

M-Tell me about Upstreet at church. What do you like about it?

A- It is fun, because I got Cailen for a small group leader again and we learn lots of things about the bible and about giving to others like this summer we raised money for Haiti.


Like I say every year, this boy amazes us everyday. His determination, drive and love for life inspires us! God has blessed us and we are blessed to be this boy's mommy and daddy!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

Happy Birthday precious boy! We love you!!! Grammie and papa