Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa and all things football

This is as close as Carsyn would come to Santa. She is hiding behind Grammie's legs in hopes that the candy canes they were giving away would just appear in her hands.

We had breakfast with Santa at Aidan's school and then got to sit on his lap. Brenna was all smiles this year.


Aidan's birthday cake that my mom and dad made. This kid is not joking about his love of football!


We took the kids on the train down to the Georgia dome to watch the highschool football finals. Gainesville vs. Peach Co.


Both girls fell asleep!


Once we got off the train and into the car, they all fell asleep.


So I am going to break from football and show you some of Brenna's dance class. I guess a good football player takes dance too?


Last but not least, Aidan's class wrote 2 Christmas skits and invited all the families to come in with breakfast on Thursday morning and enjoy the plays. They did a great job. What am I feeding my son? He is a huge kindergartner! O well. Guess that makes for a good football player!

Have a wonderful Christmas! We are off on a family ski vacation and than to my parents for Christmas. See you when we get home!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

Gosh, I'm sorry that I have not had the time to check out these photos. Oh - so adorable!! Brenna is concentrating so hard at dance and looks so cute in her tutu. I wonder how tall Aidan will be? Hmmmm - Love, mom