Thursday, December 31, 2009

All things Christmas

Hang in there with my as I have a lot of pictures to post. We just did so many fun things during our 2 week break, I could not decide what to post, so I will do a little bit of everything. After we left skiing in Gatlinburg, we drove to my parents in SC. We always spend Christmas we them and have many fun traditions.

Here are the kids (Carsyn in this pic) making reindeer food on Christmas Eve.
Carsyn and my mom on Christmas morning with their new jammies on. We open one gift on Christmas Eve and that is always new warm jam jams as we call them in or house.
Brenna enjoying some new people for her dollhouse from Papa and Grammie

Aidan and some new legos.
Carsyn and her gift from Papa and Grammie. Her very own chair! (I want one!)
One of the gift we got my parents from the kids.
Our annual sitting by the tree pics. Carsyn being cheesy in her new chair.
Aidan Bradley

Aidan and Daddy

My girlsBrenna Caroline
My 3 babies

The girls of the house including my parents dog Allie.
Another yearly tradition of ice skating. Carsyn hopes next year she will be big enough. As for now, she will get a ride with Grammie.

Uncle Drew and Brenna
Aidan and Daddy
Then off to bowling. I don't know why we hadn't done this before with the whole fam. We had a BLAST!
No one said you can't get dressed up to go bowling!
The first of the week we drove up to Chattanooga to meet our new niece who was in from California. Brynlee Ann is our newest addition and her cousins, Aunt and Uncle are so in love with her. We wish we lived closer. We went to the Tennessee Aquarium where she quickly decided to take a nap in her Daddy's arms.
Carsyn looking at the fish.
After waking up she is was all smiles!

Happy New Year 2010 to everyone!

2 comments:

Joy B. said...

The holiday photos turned out so cute! Loved the Christmas photos of me - ugh - ! :) Brynlee looks lots like her daddy! What a cutie. Love, mom

Amber said...

So fun catching up through your pictures! So...could one of our 2010 goals be to have a regular play date on the calendar?!?! Looking forward to seeing you soon!