Thursday, October 22, 2009

18 reasons

Carsyn Joy turned 18 Months last week and I thought I would give you just some of the reasons why we love this little bug!


18. I love that the first thing she says when she wakes up in the morning is, "Moooommmmy." The two other kids always said , "Daaaadddddy."
17. I love the way she loves her big brother and big sister. She watches everything they do (which is not always a good thing) but, Aidan and Brenna brighten her face every time they walk into a room.

16. I love how she hold a spoon or a fork at meal time with her right hand, but eats with her left. (I hope she is a lefty like her daddy!)
15. I love how she blows kisses!

14. I love how she is learning to run faster and faster. Just as long as it is not in the middle of the grocery store or down the driveway. You know that toddler run when their head is leading their whole body and it is only time until they fall, but you don't know when.
13. I love that when she gets out of the car the first thing she asks is "Where JJ?" (our dog)

12. I love her independence.

11. I love her hands, feet and her precious red, curly hair.
10. I love that she loves to color.



9. I love her curiosity...that is only when she is not standing on the counter in the kitchen after climbing up on the bar stools screaming...."moooommmmmy."
8. I love that sweet diaper bottom. (I will love even more when she is out of diapers.)
7. I love that she loves to snuggle.
6. I love that she is becoming more of a "daddy's girl." Her big sister still claims him most of the time.
5. I love her giggle.


4. I love her "Buddha belly" as we like to call it.

3. I love how she makes us all laugh everyday.

2. I love that she loves to dance.

1. I love that she is our sweet miracle baby, that God has given us and we feel so blessed to be her parents.

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

What an adorable group of pictures!! Thanks lots Angie - I boo-hoo-d all the way through the list!!! A beautiful tribute to an adorable and loved child! Love, mom