Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's a beauty!

"The ridge" as we call it is a great place to capture sunrises and sunsets. It is a road that heads North from Atlanta all the way through Cumming, past our house and deeper into the mountains of North Georgia. You can see mountains on one side and mountains on the other. Not to mention some spectacular plantations. After the "snow storm" went through on Sunday, to which we had NO accumulation, we did however have a beautiful sunset. I could not resist taking these pictures. A note-I did NOT edit the color of these pictures.































4 comments:

The Kenyons said...

WOW those pictures are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

You were lucky to have your camera Angie! Dad and I often say, "Oh - I wish I had my camera!" Love, mom

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, this is breath taking. God has the BEST imagination doesn't he?