Monday, June 2, 2014

The baby is 6

Our Carsyn Joy is turning 13 (opps I mean 6).  Yes, still the most independent, strong willed and self determined child I have.  I have been having some serious issues with this blog and can not upload pictures, so many weeks after her birthday, I am finally posting this.  To get her to sit down and answer these questions, was like and I quote from her mouth, "The most boring thing ever!"  Here is to another year sweet girl.  We love you!
Mommy (M) What is your favorite color?
Carsyn (C) Silver
M-What is your favorite food?
C-Mac and Cheese and "Sam" and pizza
M-What is Sam?
C-You know that pink fish.
M-oh, you mean Salmon.
M-What do you want to be when you grow up?
C-A dentist like Brenna
M-What is your favorite subject in school?
C-Math (she loved kindergarten!)
M-If you could be any animal, what would it be?
C-A baby tiger because they are little and cute.
M-What do you like to do with your brother and sister?
C-I like to play dolls with Brenna and I am not sure about Aidan....(after some thought)...I like to tell him what to do.
M-Where would you like to travel?
C-New York because I have never been there.  (We are planning another big trip for next summer and that is one of the stops.)
M-What do you like to do with Mommy?
C-Cook dinner
M-What about Daddy?
C-Play outside and ride my bike
M-Do you want to get married some day and have kids?
C-Yes and 4
M-Who is your best friend
C-Georgia, MaryGail, Lauren and Izzy
M-What makes you happy?
C-Mommy and Daddy
M-What makes you sad?
C-When Brenna doesn't play with me and Aidan messes up my doll house and I have to set it back up
M-What is your favorite song? 
C-Any Frozen songs and Taylor Swift
M-What is your favorite memory from this year
C-Going on our trip last summer
M-What does mommy do all day?
C-Cooks dinner, puts clothes in dryer, puts clothes in washing machine.
M- What does Daddy do?
C-Writes papers (he is almost finished with his 3rd and final degree, an ED.S...HORRAY), builds my tree house (more on that later) and works out.
M-What is your favorite verse?
C-The end of a matter is better than its beginning.  So it's better to be patient than proud.  Ecclesiastes 7:8 (she has to work really hard at this!)
M-What is your favorite restaurant?
C-Chick-fil-a
M-What do you look forward to most this year.
C-Going to Michigan.

We are so proud of this girl.  I say all the time that she is the "joy" in our family.  We love you so much sweet girly!

No comments: