Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just the two of us

Aidan and I had the house to ourselves this weekend. The girls headed off to South Carolina with Brad to go to my parents house. Brad ran an adventure mudrun race on Saturday morning with my brother and dad. We had lots of fun back home. Friday night Aidan made a fort in our bedroom.....
Saturday morning he had a game in Hiawassee up in the mountains. What about this view from their high school stadium? Amazing!
Can you find my son? Number 10? No that's because even though he rushed for over 150 yards that day and scored 1 touchdown, they always had 3 boys all over Aidan. He spend many minutes under the pile. I am so proud of how he is overcoming his anxiety!
The rest of the day we spent in Helen. We ate lunch down by the river and enjoyed window shopping, listening to music and buying some fun goodies.

I love times like these. With his 7th birthday quickly approaching, I know times like these are going to be few in the future.

I love this boy!

1 comment:

Joy B. said...

There is nothing more fun to a child than making a fort! You and your brother loved doing it and my sister and I loved doing it too!! ha!! Glad you were able to spend some mom and son time together!! It was fun to have Brad, Brenna and Carsyn here. Love, mom