Friday, March 12, 2010

Random

During the week of Brad's birthday we got another large snow fall. My lillies are about 5 inches out of the ground and they really hope that was the last snow fall. Don't I live in Georgia? What is up with all this snow? ALL the kids have had a blast in the snow. All meaning Brad too. These are my gymnasts this year that I coach from Forsyth Central HS. We had a dinner/social last week. Julie, the other coach and I have so much fun with these girls. After 6 years of coaching, this group is definitely the most close to each other. They may not be superstars, but they have made coaching a JOY! I love these girls!
My mom and I hosted a baby shower in South Carolina for a good family friends daughter. Kristen and her husband Jeff have recently moved to SC from Michigan. I painted letters for the baby's room. They turned out cute!
Kristen and my mom.

The pace in the Kudlas house tends to slow in the month of March. We are looking forward to spring coming! More random pictures to come. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love your letters - still enjoy H's in his room. Especially now that he is spelling them out pridefully :)

Joy B. said...

Wow! The snowman was quite large - no wonder J.J. kept barking at it. Thank you so much for helping with the shower! Couldn't have done it without you! Love, mom