Tuesday, February 17, 2009

29 + 10

You are probably wondering what the title of the blog means..well, I celebrated my 29th birthday yesterday and I think I gained 10 lbs over the weekend. I am exaggerating a bit, but today it sure feels like it!
My parents came into town this weekend as well. Brad and I were able to get away on a date night Saturday night for Valentines Day, so my parents took the kids out on a date. They took them to Lollipops to play. I was able to go for a bit before heading down to Cheesecake Factory for dinner with Brad and than off to Married Life Live at Brownsbridge.












The kids had so much fun running around and getting all their energy out.
(So did my mom and dad!)














Carsyn loves this car that runs down the track. Big girl can do it all by herself!



















After church on Sunday, my parents took us all out to eat at Applebee's for lunch. Yummy! While I was at practice during the afternoon, the kids and my mom made this delicious 3 layer chocolate cake. When I got home, they we so excited to dive into the cake.
On Monday, which was my actual birthday, after our last basketball game for the season, we went out to eat at Provinos. Hence the reason for my weight gain!
I couldn't have asked for a more fun eventful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic weekend! Girl...I still have your birthday card sitting on my desk at home. I didn't realize that I had forgotten to send it until I just read your blog. Oh my word! Forgive me please! It's the thought that counts...right?!?! Loved seeing you yesterday at church!

Stephanie Perdue said...

How fun! I have the funniest picture of Jake riding that truck and going down the little slide.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! I'm sure that dad and I will visit Lollipops again with the kids. It really was an awesome environment - loved the equipment but also LOVED the murals all over the walls!! Whoever did the work - wow - such an awesome job!!!! Happy birthday sweet girl! Love, mom