Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend 2

We spent the rest of the weekend at the my parents pool, relaxing and eating delicious food everynight. The kids all decked out in their red, white and blue. (Carsyn wanted to add a bit of drool to her dress. She took a break from sucking on her fists for the pictures.)














We got to see an amazing fire works show in Columbia. After a late thunderstorm quickly came and went, the show was amazing. Brad and I were in San Francisco last year, and I would have to say that this show was just about as good as that...and much louder. I was worried about how Carsyn would do, but she loves every minute of it. As you can see from the picture, she has her eyes wide open like she is going to freak out, but she watched the whole 30 minute show with out making a noise.














































We had a great time. Brad, Carsyn (the dog) and I headed home on Sunday evening. Yes, Aidan and Brenna are staying at Gramma and Papa's all week for the second time this summer. The kids love to spend time with my parents and although, my parents are exhausted by the end of the week, they have so much fun with the kids.

A bit of a Happy Anniversary shout out to my brother in law Mark and his wife Amanda who celebrate their 1 Year Anniversary today. They live in California and we wish they lived much closer. Have a great day you two!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

It is SO good to read your blog... it looks like your parents are doing well, too. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

yay for fun family fourth of july weekends! :)

Stephanie Perdue said...

We are traveling closer to bedtime also. I can't wait to see you all.